New State COVID-19 Quarantine Guidelines
Updated January 2021
These changes only apply to mask-on-mask school exposures, not household exposures.
- Quarantine periods are now 10 days.
- If there is a school exposure where both parties were wearing masks, the exposed individual may continue to attend school as long as they are not symptomatic.
- Quarantine letters will only be sent to those who had unmasked exposures.
- If a school is placed on virtual learning, it will be for a 10-day period, matching the new length of quarantine.
- Salt Lake County Health Department Public Testing
- New Process for Schools Going Virtual
- Guidelines to Manage COVID Symptoms, Confirmed Exposures, and Confirmed Positive Case
- COVID-19 School Exposures | Guidelines for Quarantine | Testing Info - Updated 12/10/2020
- Exposiciones de COVID en la Escuela | Pautas para la Cuarentena | Prueba Rapida - Updated 12/10/2020
- School Reopening Plan
- Mask Order Update
- Face Covering Exemption
- Students at Higher Risk for COVID-19