Submitting Entries in Utah Reflections Online
This year Reflections entries will be submitted online! This means your student will create their reflections entries at home, and instead of bringing them to the school to turn in, you will easily submit their projects online.
1. Go to the Utah Reflections Online website at www.utahpta.org/ref
(note: You will need to create an account to access all of the features. It is quick and
easy, and takes less than 1 minute.)
2. Click on the blue “Submit Reflections Entries” button.
3. Enter your username and password. If you do not have an account on utahpta.org, click on the “Register” tab and enter your information. You will receive an email with a link to create a password. Click on the link in the email and follow the directions. If at any time you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking the “Reset Password” tab.
4. Click on the “sign in” tab.
5. Click on the green “Add Entry” button.
6. Enter the requested information and click “submit” at the bottom of the form.
7. If you have multiple students you are submitting entries for, you will need to add
separate entries for each student, but you do not need to create a separate account for each student's entry.